Project designation | Quidgest – SI Qualificação
Project code | LISBOA-02-0853-FEDER-045687
Main goal | To reinforce the competitiveness of SMEs
Intervention region | Lisbon
Beneficiary | Quidgest – Consultores de Gestão, SA
Approval date | 29-11-2019
Start date | 18-11-2019
Conclusion date | 17-11-2021
Total eligible cost | 515.975,00€
European Union financial support | 206.390,00€ – FEDER
Quidgest operates in the IT area with a strong focus on knowledge and innovation, supported by a long tradition of 20 years of Research in the area of Software Engineering. It has a prominent and recognized position in the national market, to which contribute the countless success stories, the visibility and references of flag projects and the good positioning of its offer, whose development is accelerated with Genio, its generation platform automatic code.
However, in the face of a limited national market and without growth opportunities, Quidgest needs to invest in the international market and consolidate its presence there to remain competitive. With this project, Quidgest intends to promote its competitive qualification, introducing changes to its internal organization and the way it relates to the outside, enhancing the strengthening of its position in the critical competitiveness areas.
To face this great competitiveness challenge, Quidgest needs to invest in the modeling of internal processes and to make changes not only in terms of its business model, but also to make significant investments in other immaterial factors that enhance the efficiency of the organization, the information of management and projection of a strong brand image, generating visibility and notoriety.
- Increase competitiveness, introducing qualitative differentiating factors in processes and teams, in image and communication, in the relationship with customers and partners, and in the qualification of management
- Reorganize / rationalize organizational structures and model internal processes according to best practices, enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of operations
- Manage people with new methodologies that increase motivation and productivity
- Betting on Innovation and R&D, launching disruptive solutions with impact on external markets
Objectives to be achieved
- Promote the growth of Turnover
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the Quidgest and Genio brands
- Increase presence in foreign markets
- Maintain sustained growth in the means generated, adjusting and consolidating the cost structure to profitability objectives